Nick Cannon is expecting, but this time it’s not another a baby. Taking to socials on Tuesday, he shared that he’s got a new show on E!, which happens to play on his multiple baby announcements.
Hosted by Kevin Hart, Who’s Having My Baby with Nick Cannon is set to premiere this spring. As Kev says in the clip, it will feature a group of ladies who’d love to mother Nick’s child.
“You’re gonna get some contestants that wanna have your baby,” Kevin says. Nick then jokingly pretends to choose one using the eeny, meeny, miny, moe method. No other details about the show have been disclosed.
Nick is the father of 12 children: Monroe and Moroccan with Mariah Carey; Rise, Powerful and Golden with Brittany Bell; Beautiful, Zion and Zillion with Abby De La Rosa; Halo and the late Zenwith Alyssa Scott; Legendary with Bre Tiesi; and Onyx with LaNisha Cole.
When asked if he’s done having children, he recently told ET that “God decides when we’re done” having kids.
Copyright © 2023, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.
5 Ways to Stay Healthy During the Coronavirus Outbreak
As the coronavirus pandemic wreaks havoc across the world, many of us are wondering how to stay healthy and safe. Here are five tips to keep in mind while we navigate this challenging time:
1) Boost your immune system. Increase your intake of vitamin C and take zinc supplements, as well as other immune-boosting foods such as garlic and ginger. If your diet doesn’t already include probiotics, research suggests that they can help protect against infections.
2) Get lots of rest and exercise. Make sure to get a good night’s sleep every night, plus a 30-minute daily exercise routine to keep both your body and mind healthy.
3) Wash your hands thoroughly. This is one of the best ways to prevent the spread of coronavirus and other diseases. Use soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds each time you wash.
4) Avoid touching your face. This is especially important if you’ve been out in public and may have touched a contaminated surface.
5) Stay home as much as possible. This can help slow the spread of the virus and protect your health. If you do have to go out, make sure to use social distancing and cover your face with a cloth or a mask when leaving your house.
The coronavirus is a dangerous virus and can be easily spread if we aren’t careful. However, with a few precautions and a mindful attitude, we can stay healthy during this outbreak. Follow these tips to protect yourself and your family members and help slow the spread of the virus!