DJ Cassidy‘s pandemic-based show is now making its way to live music venues. He just he teamed up with the Black Promoters Collective for Pass The Mic Live!, a series of one-night-only events that will kick off on May 12.
“I would have never imagined my little living room pandemic-era show transforming into a live arena concert, and here we are … the first in a series of one-night-only events, each with one-night-only lineups.”
Like Cassidy’s Pass the Mic television show, the live event will see him bring together musical artists to perform some of their classic hits. Ashanti, Fabolous, Ja Rule, Lil Kim, Ma$e, Ne-Yo, Robin Thicke, 112 and some special surprise guests will be taking the stage for Cassidy’s first one-night-only event.
Tickets go on sale at Ticketmaster.com at 10 a.m. Friday; the presale starts Tuesday.
Copyright © 2023, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.
5 Steps to Gaining More Instagram Followers
As the competition for gaining attention on Instagram grows, it’s important to keep up with the latest strategies for increasing your reach. To help you get the word out about what you have to offer and attract more followers, here are five steps as outlined by a professional social media expert.
1. Utilize Stories: Instagram stories are one of the most efficient ways to engage your current followers and attract new ones. With stories, you can communicate directly with your followers in a casual and fun way. Feel free to post images, videos, and polls to keep your followers engaged.
2. Host Giveaways: Hosting a giveaway contest is the perfect way to get people to follow your account. Come up with fun challenges and select winners to encourage followers to participate.
3. Collaborate with Influencers: Reach out to influencers in your niche and collaborate with them on interesting content. This helps you to get more exposure and also build relationships with other influencers in the industry.
4. Leverage Hashtags: It’s essential to leverage hashtags in order to get your content seen by more people. Research popular keywords related to your niche and use them when you post. This will make your content more discoverable and draw in more followers.
5. Post Consistently: Finally, post content consistently in order to keep your followers engaged. Post interesting images, videos, and stories that are relevant to your brand in order to keep your followers interested.
Following these steps as outlined by a professional social media expert should help you gain more Instagram followers. With consistency and creativity, you can make your Instagram account stand out from the crowd and increase your reach.