Below are careers currently available with Service Broadcasting.
Service Broadcasting is offering a career opportunity in the area of sales in the Dallas Ft. Worth area. Service Broadcasting is seeking candidates who are highly motivated self-starters, who have a successful track record advertising sales.
This outside sales position requires prospecting, cold calling, setting face-to-face appointments, ad campaign development and account servicing. Must be able to determine client needs and develop ideas and solutions for clients.
Ideal candidates will possess experience in new and traditional media sales.
Media sales experience preferred.
Resumes to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Service Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.
Street Team Coordinator (Full-time)
K104/KRNB (Service Broadcasting) is accepting applications for a Street Team Coordinator Position. Candidate must be a computer savvy individual with a “can do” attitude and the ability to “think out of the box”. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Implementing all aspects of contesting, scheduling, coordinating and executing station on-air/on-site promotions, community events and live broadcasts, as well as coordinating street team appearances. Responsible for station vehicles, upkeep and maintenance.
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent Public Relations skills
- Computer proficient, especially in Word, PowerPoint & Excel
Must be 21 years or older and possess a valid driver’s license and state mandated automobile insurance. Service Broadcasting performs motor vehicle report checks.
If you are super organized, an amazing multi-tasker with creative ideas, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.