- Before rapping, A$AP FERG had a clothing line called Devoni. He sold belts, clothing, and custom jewelry to his friends in Harlem as well as celebs Chris Brown & Swizz Beats.
- A$AP FERG is infatuated with the late singer Selena. He shouts her out on “100 Million Roses” and usually does a small tribute for her at his shows.
- A$AP FERG’s father, D Ferg designed the original logo’s for Bad Boy World Entertainment and Uptown Records.
- A$AP FERG used to work with Teyanna Taylor in a custom denim shop in Harlem.
- A$AP FERG studied drawing and painting before pursuing music full-time.
- Click Link To See A$AP Ferg’s Artwork - http://bit.ly/ZMknNW
A$AP Ferg stops by Street Swagg to discuss the A$AP movement. I got a chance to talk Ferg about his life before rap, his status as “Trap Lord” and he even gives me an EXCLUSIVE freestyle! Click here to take a listen and Enjoy.