iPhone a Day
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
K104 iPhone a Day OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. How to Enter the Promotion:
• These rules govern the “K104 iPhone a Day” promotion (the “Promotion”) being conducted by KKDA-FM-K104 (the “Station”) beginning on Thursday, February 13, 2014 at approximately 7:20am Central Standard Time (CST) and ending on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at approximately 7:20am CST.
• To participate in the Promotion, entrants must listen to 104.5 FM (K104) at approximately 7:20am to win. The Station is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call. Decisions of Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
• One winner will be chosen on weekdays during the promotional window. The K104 Morning Show will ask for caller number 104 at approximately 7:20am. After the announcement, listeners should call K104 at 214-787-1104 or 1-800-817-1104 and be caller number 104. If the listener is caller number 104, they will win the prize, which will be awarded upon confirmation of eligibility. Contest times may vary up to 5 minutes. The Station is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call. The Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. Due to delays in the K104-FM online streaming of its broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air Promotions.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
• The Promotion is open to all persons who are 21 years of age or older and who reside in the immediate 12 counties in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area. Employees of the Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, sibling or child) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
• Winners will be required to sign a liability and publicity release and show a valid government- issued photo identification card and social security card to claim prize.
• Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. The Station will also delete any entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
• (1) iPhone 5c Cell Phone. Cell Phone will be available upon winning, and winner will have 30 days to pick up the cell pone after winning . Color preference not included.
4. Selection of Winners:
• Decisions of Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
• Winners must listen to the Station to win, but do not need to be present to win.
• Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $1,000 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
• By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
• If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Station that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion.
• The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion as we determine, and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.