General admission to the 2013 State Fair of Texas is $17. It’s $13 for Seniors ages 60 and up. Admission for children age 3 up to 48” in height is $13. Children age 2 and under are free. To read more click on this link.
- Kroger Can Food Drive: Any Wednesday in 2013. Admission is $3 for each visitor bringing 3 cans of food for area food banks.
- Senior Day: FREE Thursdays–Senior Citizens 60 years and older get in to the State Fair FREE each Thursday.
- Any Day: McDonald’s offers $3 off General Admission with one of their State Fair coupons (available on tray liner or bag stuffer) any day of the Fair. A half price child (with purchase of general admission) coupon is also distributed by McDonald’s. Offer may not be combined with any other offer.
- Dr Pepper $5 Tuesdays: Any Tuesday, bring an empty Dr Pepper can and enter for $5. Most rides (excluding the Thrillway and the Texas Star) are 6 coupons.
- Dr Pepper $8 after 5: Any day after 5 p.m. Bring an empty Dr Pepper can and enter for $8 after 5 p.m.
- Coke $6 Thursday: Bring an empty 20 oz. bottle of a Coca-Cola product and enter the Fair for $6 admission.
- Dickies Day is Thursday, Oct. 3 Only: Anyone wearing a Dickies logo clothing item will receive a free voucher for admission to the Fair on October 3, 2013.
- Cinemark Thursdays: Present Cinemark Movie Theatre ticket stub and receive free admission on any Thursday.
- Reduced Admission on Midway Rides on Tuesdays: The kids will want to go to the State Fair any day — but there’s a special offer on Tuesdays. Most rides in the Midway are reduced to only 6 coupons as part of the Dr Pepper promotion on Tuesdays. Thrill rides and the Texas Star are not included. But you can ride Winky the Whale for only 6 coupons on Tuesdays. Enjoy!