Tamera Mowry-Housley who is a Co-host on The Real did an interview with Cocoa Fab and she revealed that she lost her virginity at 29, and she is traditional when it comes to love and relationships. I’m very traditional. I’m old school and that’s just how I am. It’s in my DNA. I had to get to the point where I just had to embrace carrying the torch for the traditional girls out there. I love representing the traditional black woman. She also gave advice to single ladies on marriage and motherhood. The 6 tips are listed below. To read more click on this link.
1. Don’t be rachet. Be refined
2. Practice doesn’t make perfect when it comes to sex
3. Shacking up may be a recipe for disaster.
4. Motherhood is the CEO position you’ve been waiting for
5. Organic and homemade are a black girl’s best friend
6. Having it all together is no fun