OFFICIAL CONTESTS RULES
GENERAL CONTESTS RULES
1. How to Enter the Promotion:
• Unless otherwise noted, these rules govern all on-air and online Promotions conducted by KKDA-104.5 FM radio. Generally, these promotions will involve all or some of the following entry methods: (1) toll-free telephone; (2) toll-free facsimile; (3) postal mail; (4) electronic mail; (5) drop box; (6) web entry; (7) text entry to short code 51045 or (8) Twitter. Where entry is available via electronic mail, web or texting, participation is limited to Participants who had access to electronic mail, the internet, and/or text messaging (as applicable) prior to the beginning of the Contest.
• To participate in the Twitter contest, listeners must visit K104′s official twitter page “@k104fm” and describe what that photo means to them. One random winner will be chosen during every shift to win the daily prize. Listener’s do not need to follow @k104fm to state what that photo means to them. Listener’s do have to follow @k104fm to win.
• To participate in any promotion, listeners must meet all eligibility requirements, providing all required information. Unless otherwise noted, if required information is not provided as outlined in the official contest rules, listener will be ineligible to win contest.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
• Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a promotion conducted by the Station only once every sixty (60) days. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any Station promotion.
• The Promotion is open to all persons who are 13 years of age and older. Winners must reside in the immediate 12 counties in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area. Employees of the Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, sibling or child) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
• Winners will be required to sign a liability and publicity release and show a valid government- issued photo identification card and social security card to claim prize.
• Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. The Station will also delete any entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
• Prizes may vary.
• Unless otherwise noted, all prizes must be picked up at the K104 Studios in Grand Prairie within 30 days of winning, or prize will be forfeited.
• Contests and the prize values may be altered at the sole discretion of K104 management. Winners can win online or via stations’ website at www.myk104.com. In the case of any dispute regarding any aspect of any contest, the decision of K104 management is final. The decision of K104 management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating in any contest online or on-air, persons’ agree to be bound by the decisions of K104 management and the official rules.
• Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $1,000 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
• By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
• If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Station that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion.
• The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion as we determine, and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.