Service Broadcasting Corporation
Online Content Coordinator
October 3, 2017
Service Broadcasting in Dallas, Texas (K104-FM, KRNB-F) is seeking a visionary who can contribute to our online content (websites and social media) and stay ahead of the constantly evolving trends of the online world. The Online Content Coordinator answers directly to the stations Online Content Manager and works closely with the stations’ Programming, Marketing and Promotions staff to ensure that the websites reflect station priorities while creating and programming other brand-appropriate content. The OCC is responsible for identifying opportunities for audience growth and ensuring that they’re capitalized on in a timely fashion.
Job Requirements: Experience/Skills/Qualifications
• Strong attention to detail is required
• Experience overseeing radio station websites a HUGE plus
• Experience in a content creation and/or production capacity
• Must be an idea factory, always coming up with new ways to keep content fresh
• Strong knowledge of pop culture and current events, locally and nationally
• Social Networking should be your second language, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Photoshop is required, Illustrator is a plus. Creativity is a plus.
• Must have a comprehensive understanding of HTML/CSS
• Basic HD video filming/editing skills are a plus, advanced skillset is a huge plus
• WordPress CMS knowledge is required
• Must be able to perform under extreme pressure and deadlines
• Must be able to work independently and use good judgment
• Must have flexible hours and be able to work some evenings and some weekends during concerts and special
• Healthy addiction to the Internet is a MUST
Degree in design or related field or 2+ years of web design experience in an agency, in-house agency or media company setting. Strong competency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML and CSS.
No calls please.
Email resumes, work examples, and salary requirements to: [email protected]
SERVICE BROADCASTING IS AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER