Service Broadcasting Corporation
K104 Seeks Elite Music Director…Is It YOU?! 10/2/2018
• Are you a “music maven” and “cultural curator” ready to elevate your brand, career and creativity?
• Is your passion for people, music, culture and community unmatched?
• Do you live, love and breathe the “Hip Hop” lifestyle?
• Have you mastered music scheduling and how to create the perfect music flow?
• Can you carefully craft the perfect playlist every hour, every day?
• Can you create compelling content and experiences that captivate 18-34 listeners on-air, on social media and in person?
• Do you seek every opportunity to place the brand in listeners lives in “authentic” and “unexpected” ways where they work, live and play?
If so, Service Broadcasting Group may have a rare opportunity for you in the 5th largest market in America, Dallas, TX. Elite music director candidates must possess a unique point of view on music, culture and lifestyle and know how to create powerful relationships with artists, listeners, clients, partners and team members to positively impact and enhance ratings and revenues.
You should also:
• Be an experienced programmer, brand builder and content curator
• Know how to create and have FUN
• Possess a proven track record of PPM success
• Be adept at balancing research and instinct
• Display passion for performance and depth of preparation
• Be a total team player and bring out the best in your teammates
• Build and sustain strong artist, label, digital and entertainment community relations
• Be highly engaged and “real-time relevant” on social media
• Have strong podcasting, blogging, vlogging and live streaming skills
• Possess creative production skills (experience with Adobe Audition, Pro Tools, Vegas and Vox Pro are a plus)
Send your resume package, music scheduling philosophy, success stories and references to: SBG HR Manager Debbie Henry at [email protected] No phone calls please. Service Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer (EEO).
DeDe In The Morning Seeks An Associate Producer
We are looking for an experienced producer to coordinate and manage the in-studio operations of DeDe In the Morning, a personality-oriented three-person team, syndicated by Compass Media Networks. The ideal candidate would work with the Brand Manager/Program Director, Lead Producer and Host to: direct and focus the in-studio performance of the cast, manage clock execution; coordinate content and show preparation; manage the details and flow of the show internally on/off the air; coordinate recording of liners, promos, commercials, etc.; and curate, create and coordinate promotional and publicity activities. This position would also have an active role in expanding the show’s social media presence on multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.).
• An understanding of Nielsen PPM programming strategy and execution tactics
• Possess insights and understanding of entertainment brands, pop culture, and urban/hip hop lifestyles
• Ability to efficiently edit/produce creative and impactful audio before, during and after the show
• Ability to ideate, create, curate, post, schedule, manage and monitor, show content on our website(s) and social media platforms
• High level communication and customer service skills that lead to positive interactions and successful outcomes with affiliates, clients, partners, vendors and meta-team members of the media, entertainment, and advertising communities
• Ability to manage and complete multiple ongoing tasks in a deadline driven environment
• 2+ years’ experience producing highly-rated shows, preferably a morning show
• Media production experience
• Live audio board operation
• Phone screening experience
• Guest booking experience
If you have a passion for people, innovative ideas, live and local radio, and love to laugh, send your resume package, along with sample comedy bits and promotional ideas, to SBG HR manager Debbie Henry at [email protected]
Service Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer. EOE