Service Broadcasting Corporation
IT Support Technician – 11.14.2018
Service Broadcasting is seeking an IT Support Technician that will be responsible for the administration of the company’s Information Technology systems and infrastructure in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. This position focuses on 24/7 support of broadcast and internet stations, business computers, software, printers, and file servers.
Maintenance support and security for the company LAN and Wi-Fi networks.
• Familiarity with firewalls in general, SonicWall in particular.
• Desktop and Mobile support for the staff at the Arlington and Dallas office locations.
• Respond to requests for IT technical support.
• Monitor WAN and network usage and performance.
• Assist with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment, software, and broadcast equipment.
• Implementing hardware and software roll-outs to support the sales and broadcast programming departments as needed.
• Creating and maintaining network, desktop, hardware and software documentation.
• Manage the company’s data storage needs and backup procedures.
• Supporting of office moves, data recovery, imaging computers, installing cabling, hardware and software testing etc.
• Ability to identify problems and solutions to end user and system incidents.
• Implement and maintain disaster recovery program for offices and studios.
• Evaluate and make appropriate recommendations for enhancement or replacement of existing systems based on new technological advances.
• Provide instruction when necessary to ensure adequate skills are in place for users.
• Experience in Broadcast Automation, Audio and AoIP is beneficial.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years hands-on experience installing, troubleshooting and supporting laptops, PCs, Servers, peripherals and business critical applications.
• Possess and demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, facilitation, oral and written communication.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
• Must be detailed oriented with strong attention to accuracy and problem solving.
• Must have adequate skills to perform required job functions with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule as needed and support 24/7 on call schedule.
• Experience upgrading computers; including memory, hard drive swap, data transfer, etc.
• Must possess a valid state driver’s license and have an excellent driving record.
• Must be able to climb ladders and lift 30 pounds
Service Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are the candidate that fits our needs please email your resume to: [email protected]
K104 Expands Programming Talent Search For Music Director / Show Producer
Service Broadcasting Group’s K104 is seeking an innovative Music Director and Show Producer to play an integral role on our SBG Content Factory team. This is a unique position for a creative music maven, content curator, and show director who can drive audience engagement, ratings and revenue success. Do you have the talent and skills to help elevate our brands, shows and high-profile personalities in the 5th largest market in America, Dallas, TX? If so, seize this rare opportunity now.
Key Music Director Responsibilities:
• Ability to create compelling content and experiences that captivate listeners and brand fans
• Ability to help create the perfect music flow and carefully craft the perfect daily or weekend playlist
• Collaborate with Program Director and Operations Manager to build and sustain strong artist, label, digital and entertainment community relations
• Adept at balancing research data and instinct for innovative interpretation and successful implementation
Key Show Producer Responsibilities:
• Assist show host(s) with preparation, production and execution of all aspects of the daily show
• Collaborate with show host(s) on developing useful, relevant and entertaining content for the show
• Ideate, post and maintain unique “real-time relevant” content on all digital brand/show platforms
• Complete daily content, imaging and production assignments
• Passion for people, music, entertainment, culture and community
• Know how to create and have FUN
• Proven track record of PPM (or diary) ratings success
• Obsession with local and lifestyle news and pop culture
• Passion for generating performance results with depth of preparation and flawless execution
• Total team player always seeking to bring out the best in your cast members and teammates
• Strong podcasting, blogging, vlogging and live streaming skills
• Possess creative production and editing skills (experience with Adobe Audition, Pro Tools, Vegas and VoxPro are a plus)
Send your resume package, success stories and philosophies on music scheduling, morning shows and marketing with references to: SBG HR Manager Debbie Henry at [email protected] No phone calls please.
Service Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer. EOE